Im thinking that the next few thousand blogs should be a bunch of lies mixed with some truth. Lies about the asshole and what he does now and then. Lies about what he might do, might not do. I mean the asshole is so engrossed in my blog that the asshole even quoted part of it to me today.
I think that maybe i should start about the assholes sexuality. I think maybe i should give the asshole what the asshole wants. make it all about the asshol.
Maybe after i talk about the assholes sexuality, i start telling about things from the assholes childhood. I mean after all the asshole wants to be apart of my life and continue to keep tabs on it.
Maybe after that ill talk about what the asshole did to a pregnant woman. What the asshole did to a teenage boy!!
Maybe ill spread lies about the asshole to anyone that comes in contact with me that knows the asshole. I mean you can only say certain things so many times about a person before someone comes lookin for you, and not in the good way.
Maybe i should get a few people together to show up at the assholes house and beat the crap out of the asshole. I have enough friends and associates who would be willing to step up.
Maybe i should call the police on the asshole and be an annoymous caller and say that i heard the screams of a woman coming from the apartment. Better yet call the police and the assholes property management company. Better yet, maybe i should pay the neighbor kids in the assholes building to cop knock on the fuckers door at all different times. You know how kids are about easy money!
Maybe the asshole should do like ive done....Get the fuck over it and move the fuck on! I hate to have to move on and make another blog. Ive gotten to where i like this one. But if the asshole must continue to obsess over the goings on in my life, well then, i guess maybe ill have to finally do something my mom wanted me to do. Turn off the blog and just play games.
Too bad that my mom doesnt get that this is my place to vent. This is my place to go off and this is my place to pour it all out in.
Im a masocist, but damn i never knew the asshole secretly craved all that the asshole dishes out, because why would you want to read about how good things are for your ex? I dont go looking for the asshole, because im over it. I dont go bugging anyone with omg the asshole said this or that online.
I just wanted to have a nice place for me and i wanted my friends to be able to find me. However it seems like the asshole once again has to feel like the asshole is important in my life and Mae's.
Careful Asshole....your closer to losing my daughter then you think or know!
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You have been so much more patient than I would be. I hope you know we are all behind you 100% and if you EVER need ANYTHING just say the word and if we can find a way to do it, we will.
ReplyDeleteSome assholes just dont know how to treat ladies (or people in general) with respect.
Just keep doing YOU hun.. that is all you can do.
ReplyDeleteLet the haters hate, It keeps them busy. I am so sorry you have to deal with this all tho, seems like by now, all should be over and done with. Just parenting and peace