Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Do you know how hard it is to try to rest your ankle with a 3 year old? Oh wait, theres a lot of single moms out there, OF COURSE YOU DO! I think id probably be resting it more if i was at work.

It seems the harder i try to keep it up and stay off it, the harder Mae works at doing things that recquire me to get up and not beat the holy hell out of her.

I know I know, its all my fault. BUT it still sucks ass lol. I just know that i will definitly be watching the sidewalk instead of my friends when walking.

Though it was funny watching Hells Kitchen tonight the guy basically did what i did, except my other ankle didnt give out, my knee broke my fall lol.

Ahh heres to Fat Girls Not Bouncing.....

2 comments:

  1. Ok, i was going to make a very sarcastic suggestion about locking yourself and mae into a tiny padded room, lol, but i will behave.

    I know how you feel though, my ankles still arent the same after i sprained them years ago, and I think mostly because i didnt rest like i should have. Or could have been very dismissive doctors.

    Hope your ankle feels better soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. We mom's don't have the luxury of rest and recovery!! Even with my kids being in their teens, when my knee was out of commission, I couldn't get a moments rest. Take time heal!!

    ReplyDelete