Thursday, July 23, 2009

A day off! OMG im actually going to have a day off! I didnt think id make it but this week is almost finally over. I have stated before that i am a money hungry bitch and i know where to get the money. WELL....here i was just waiting for the weekend. I wanted to go out, have a couple drinks, maybe grill out, yea....what was i thinking!

Tonight at work i was talking with the woman i work with and she was talking about wanting the other girl to work for her saturday but she had to work. I was like how come you didnt ask me. She thought i worked already. Um nope not me. Hell as it is i only get 2 shifts a week. This week i found 3 extra ones. So now im working Saturday! The only good thing about working that day is that i dont have to pay daycare.

Im so sick of every penny i earn going to daycare. But that 20 to 40 bucks i have in my check after that bill is really nice to have. I was thinking on the drive to pick Mae up tonight that man i work 5 hours and i pay daycare for 6. How fucked up is that lol. Im paying for an hour that im not even paid for lol.

To make matters even funnier i end up buying food at work, even though i get a free half sub. Mae is addicted to those damn meatballs. So much so that she tells daycare that i dont wanna eat, my mama bring me meatballs. OH LORD! My child my child lol.

Im taking Mae to her dads tomorrow night at 9 and if im smart ill come home and go to bed. If im stupid ill take the couple bucks i have left from my check and have a drink. I dont have to be to work till later so i should be ok. As tempting as it is, at this moment, im thinking fondly of just coming home and laying in my bed till its time to shower for work.

God how the hell did i end up like this lol. I mean seriously what is my problem? I could just be a lazy ass and do nothing but work my itty bitty shifts and relax. But oh no i have to keep going and be productive and blah blah blah.

Oh and Mikki thanks for flooding my inbox lol i felt a little special. And as for calling the asshole asshole to MY DAUGHTERS face. Not going to happen. I learned a long time back that she repeats things. I made the mistake of being on the phone and saying the asshole was stupid and she repeated it. I had to deal with my moms hatred of my bioasshole and i didnt care for it. The best policy we have around here is that the asshole does not exist. We dont talk about the asshole in any way. The only time the asshole is mentioned is on Friday when i tell her...Look Mae stop driving mama crazy or your not going to daddys lol. Not an effective threat but hey it makes her stop for a nano second till she laughs and i still go crazy!

Heres to all the money hungry bitches of the world....may we not drop dead from exhaustion and let the money stick around.

No comments:

Post a Comment