Thursday, July 9, 2009

Mae is excited! I dont know though if she realizes that mama has to go to work lol. Because of the buggies we are banned from daycare for a few days and i had to find someone to watch my girl. So i did what thousands of women before me and thousands of women after me will do...I called one of my best friends.

I was like hey what are you doing friday, then it changed to today. You could hear the leariness in her voice lol. You know its never a good thing when your friends call you up out of the blue and want to know what your doing lol.

I told her what i needed and why. Of course that lead us to talk about back in the day. Yea back in the day we picked nits too. God did we pick nits. Sadly none of us were boys and had to pick. Her oldest was lucky he just got a buzz cut lol.

But shes coming over and shes bringing her son Aric with. Mae Mae loves her some Aric! I mean she totally loves that boy. We dont hang out much but when we do, god help Aric. Remember my nephew harley getting stuck with kids, well Aric gets stuck with Mae, BY CHOICE lol.

If were at a baseball game he takes Mae looking for Bucky. At the carnival he took her on rides. And now shes all gaga because Arics coming Arics coming.

Its good to have friends who will come to your rescue. I dont know what i would do without my good friends. LOL now lets see if Tammy can get Mae to eat supper and even go to bed lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment