Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Im cursed! I dont know what i did to piss mama nature off, but im cursed. Everytime i say im going to take Mae swimming either something comes up or RAIN. Once again, it was rain!

What is the deal mama nature? What did i do to offend you so much? I just want to take my little girl to the swimming pool, or hell even out to our pool once i fill it again.

Todays task was going to be draining, cleaning and filling the pool. I started last night but i wanted the ground to get a chance to soak up the water id already let out. So today i was going to get up and do it.

Its almost 9 and Mae is still asleep because its dark lol, yea its raining.

But i need to get myself to the grocery store for mayo. Not miracle whip but real honest to goodness mayo and then the dollar general for a shower cap. Today and tomorrow we will be doing mayo treatments for the nits.

It worked for Brigitte and it killed the bugs Sid had. So now its our turn!

God who really wants to make a hair salad lol. I woke up and had a text from Kimmi. She was like its a good day for hair salad, and swimming sucks or something like that lol.

Rain Rain go away!

I know ive been doing a lot of bitching lately and eventually i will get back to happier things. Im just pretty frustrated at the moment, and when people feel they need to push my buttons, i blog.

There isnt any reason to yell and scream at them. Thats exactly what they want. Well im pretty tired of giving everyone else exactly what they want. So here i vent and blog and whine and cry.

Just wait till i get to the drama of the 4th. LOL...one day my life will be carefree and things will be all good. Just keep waiting...its got to happen soon lol.

2 comments:

  1. Life goes in cycles and when things aren't so great, blogging is where you need to let loose. Isn't that one of a blog's purposes for being?

    I hope things calm down for you soon and you have some drama-free time.

    *hugs*

    P.S Now my head itches...it always does anytime someone just mentions nits/lice. *laughs* Good luck with the hair salad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to that, when it rains it pours and lately, Life has sucked a big thick throbbing CHOKING one and not in a good way.. HUGS hun and hope it gets better, I am going backwards to catch uo RIGHT...lol

    ReplyDelete