I blame my mother! I even told her that i was cursing her today! Its all her fault and damn it she better take the blame lol.
What im talking about this time is the fact that my mother instilled in me that you have to work! No matter what job it is, how many or how few hours, YOU HAVE TO WORK!
So i am a money hungry bitch! I cant help it! I know that without money you dont get to play! Hell as it is with pretty much a third, if not a half of my paycheck going for daycare i dont get to play much. But i do what i can with what i have.
Today is Mae's follow up appointment and i had my friends reminding me that i couldnt be money hungry today. That if the money call came in i had to ignore it. God how i tried to ignore it! I really truely did try!
But when you get a text saying i just found out my brother passed away, um, well you kinda morally have to go in. I mean how crappy would it be if someone close in my family passed and noone would work for me? I called up to work to make sure that i was able to work with whoever was working and that was cool. But then i was told the chick anytime she has to work with someone she never worked with before calls in. Hmmmm....wth? Then my friend was like well it would be crappy if it was true. I mean we have no reason to doubt it, except we all know people who will lie about a death to get off work. Hell i know people who took 3 days bereavement just because they could even though they werent on speaking terms with a person.
Here it is an hour before the appointment and i havnt even cashed my paycheck yet. Then find out that my bill at daycare is like 45 bucks and my check is only 73. Thankfully my daycare is understanding and this time instead of putting my monday on last weeks bill she will put this monday with the next one. So next week ill have to pay like 60 to 65 dollars. Im telling you for the extra few bucks this gives me, it sure sucks to watch it all go out to daycare. Especially when the kids dad doesnt want to chip in the 40 bucks for gas a month im asking for.
Hell thats cheap considering what it would cost him in cabs to get her here and back and him here and back. But who am i to bitch i mean after all he is sooo deprived and the beer he drinks really must be on his budget. Wish i had it where i had play money. BUT I DIGRESS!
Im hoping that the bug put into the boss's ear will actually wriggle and wiggle its way all in his brain. I hope that the fact that i come in at a drop of a hat will show that im dependable and reliable and willing to go the extra mile. If that would happen, damn maybe i could actually get some kind of state aid and not have to shell out as much for daycare. Im not holding my breath for state aid.... Not everyone qualifies and surprisingly i dont lol.
Anyways im just ranting and venting because i really really wanted my day off lol. I was also hoping that i would have a little more cash so i could do something this weekend. Guess it will have to be bonfire and grilling out, at least i hope lol.
God i need to get over it lol im making my life seem all depressing when its not bad, im just grouchy cuz i didnt want to work today lol.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOl I was WAS off tomorrow and really did want it off.. but they called tonight to ask me to work, and I SHOULD be in bed now, but have missed you and your world.. so I feel you on this one, cause I want to stay and catch up, but those extra hours dooooooo look nice in the banking account ..lol
ReplyDeletehgs