And the drama begins again! The kids dad has threatened to keep Mae from me tomorrow when I go to pick her up. I told him on the phone then I would be bringing the police with me to get her. He then says that he will just tell them I've been in the psych unit and I'm psycho crazy and they won't give her to me.
Wrong buddy...you are ooo so wrong! Being in the psych unit has no bearing on me getting my daughter. Especially considering that I was there because of a huge fucking panic attack that had me reeling and not knowing what to do. Also, it helps that I have had my intake evaluation for therapy and again...Confirmed...I am not psychotic, I am not anything but depressed and anxious. Ooo it is a crime to be depressed and anxious, you know they won't give me my kiddo. Right!
So tomorrow when I get off work it will be me and the police, or me and one of three family members headed over there to pick her up.
It's actually kind of pathetic because I called tonight and he was slurring his words like he had been drinking. I did not raise my voice to him, I had no need to. But it all came out that it's my fault he won't get to go camping. Um you didn't tell me you had plans. If you would have told me you had plans I wouldn't have kept changing mine. HOWEVER the fact remains that he would have had her tomorrow from 930 am til a bit after 4 pm no matter what. Sooo something isn't quite adding up. So what do I do since I "supposedly" cost him a non refundable deposit? I offer to throw 30 dollars into his account to cover that cost. Ooooo no that is not acceptable to him. I am not to do that I am not to do this. Seriously, you get pissed and tell me that and then get pissed because I'm going to refund you the money? Sad and pathetic and makes no sense to me.
These are the reasons why he should not have visitation with his daughter. These are the reasons why I worry about her over there. These are the reasons that I take his visitation away from him. The only bad thing is it does not work! He doesn't ever learn from his behavior. I don't know what will make him learn. But obviously he doesn't give a good goddamn about his daughter if he is going to CONTINUE to threaten me with not letting me pick her up.
I tell you this much though, if she is not at his place when I get there tomorrow. I will file a missing persons report on her, and see if it qualifies as kidnapping. It is not my intention to keep him from her. It is however my JOB to keep her safe from all the nasties in life. If he wants to be one of the nasties...well then he will have to learn to deal with the fact that he is the reason she can't be around him.
You would think that he would learn that threatening me with keeping Mae is not an option. I guess this is his way of saying he doesn't want her on the weekends. He wants to do this that and the other. Well muthafucker....pick a better way because me having to keep Mae from him isn't as fun as it is to some people.
But then again...when you point the finger at someone...remember you have three pointing back at you. So i guess that means he is the psycho fucked up person. Seriously? You want to fuck with people...man you picked the wrong ones!
PS
So my mom calls him and he is slurring his words to her. Then he vents to her and she tells me she didn't want to hear a word of it! She did say she was satisfied Mae was in no danger and well...the rest I'm keeping to myself! But seriously...when will he ever learn that MY MOTHER IS MY MOTHER AND IS ALWAYS ON MY SIDE!
Friday, May 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm sorry you are having to deal with all of that on top of everything else. What an ass.
ReplyDeleteHere's to hoping that you don't have to go through a bunch of drama tomorrow to get the Mae home.
*sending big hugs*
Hopefully today he will be sober and you won't have to deal with the drama. It's a shame you have to worry about her safety with her own dad. Sending good thoughts for a drama free pick up!! hugsss
ReplyDelete