They say maybe another day or two. Personally Im just hoping for anytime after i get there tomorrow. I had to work for 2 hours tonight, they were the worst two hours of my life. Now luckily i am home to sleep and get back up there. I dont know why but the 2 hours at work are worse then the sleeping. I just cant sleep in a rocker. Ill hurt myself.
Tomorrow, if we have tomorrow, Ill stay the night. Have the kids dad bring Mae to me an then run him home and us back to hospice.
It was a good day. Took some pictures. I took one of grandpa and it was horrible. I just need to have something. Dad took two pics of me with him.
I asked Grandpa for one last thing. One last favor if he got a chance to do it. I asked him once he gets to heaven, and after he has spent time with his loved ones, if he could please look for my Grandma Paula. She was the female version of grandpa. It was god, like 25 years ago, and she was my everything too. That really hurt. So I asked if he didn't mind would he tell her i love her, miss her, and i think of her.
In all of this mess, I get to be me! I have a nasty lil streak in me sometimes. And today I got to use it. Thank you thank you, you know who you are and if you wanna reveal yourself you can lol.
So Im off to bed, and hopefully ill dream sweet.
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment