Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Thanks for the good luck on the apps Brenda! BUT lol i just got done checking my "business" email and wouldn't you know it....more rejection.

I don't know what it is that screams don't hire me, but it does and I'm sick of it! I need a fucking job. I have a fucking med secretary diploma, i have 15,000(and growing) student loans, and I can't even get a job cleaning the fucking hospital floors? Are you kidding me?

The one call center we have is only hiring for save a sale positions. Um hello, that's not inbound calling, that's a fucked up hybrid of inbound calling.

I am very frustrated and very very just waaaaaaaaaa over this. I need a fucking job. I can't get one. I tell you what if I have to I will go work at the meat packing plant. I don't want to, but I will. But seriously...cmon there has to be something out there that will pay decent or have decent hours or something.

I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for the utility company or the bug place. Someone has to hire me! They have to!!

No comments:

Post a Comment