Thursday, March 11, 2010

You know how I worry about RyderMae going over to her dad's because I don't have any control of who she is around over there? Well it was founded!

As you recall on another site I got an email from a bitch being a bitch. Now on another site she's threatening to call me out on that site and the other site. Oooo I'm so very scared of her doing that. Oooo you have to be big and bad to call someone out online. It only makes yourself look ignorant, especially when the other person(that would be me) has never posted anything about you. Unless you count here, but unless I'm mistaken, she doesn't know I blog. Which is probably a good thing, because I may feel compelled to make up a whole lot of bullshit blogs to drive her crazy self even further over the deep end.

Anyways back to the founded part. Now I'm going to assume the reason the kid's dad didn't tell me the lastest news about this bitch because he knew I'd go ballistic and have to rethink his visitation with RyderMae. Yea, I'm the big bad bitch who will stop visitation if there's something fishy going on.

I am going to choose to believe what the kid's dad is saying. If I don't then poor Mae will suffer. I am also going to choose to believe that the kid's dad learned his lesson about people around Mae. Which again is why Mae isn't around anyone I havn't known for more than a minute. This weekend is the exception. However, the difference is 1. it's a public place 2. noone but Mae and I are staying in our room 3. I've checked the registry already about the person who is coming to the pool with us.

So this bitch continues to get bent over the fact that her Master is on my friend's list. Um I was there before you so obviously he wanted to be there lol. I'm sure she'd be equally bent to know that 12 hours ago, after her insanity flared up, he was buying my pictures lol. Obviously I'm an issue for her, not for him. But hey if he wants to be a Master maybe he should act like one and put her on her leash. From what I gather, yes that's sarcasm, Dominants do not like being topped from the bottom. But then again, what can I say about wannabe's that hasn't already been said. Which brings me back to the point of I DON'T WANT YOUR MAN! I don't do posers well. It's like stupid, I don't suffer that well either.

Anyways...So I messaged the kid's dad yesterday to tell him that his "ex" is starting bullshit and I have no idea why. Ok so I know why, she's insane and insecure and is probably not taking the proper dosage of meds. I am in for the shock of my life!

See the kid's dad, like a few others I know, like to give me ammunition to use against other people. I just have a way with words sometimes and I can say fuck you real pretty without saying fuck you. Kinda like I went to charm school lol. Well I'm busy doing something, I think I was rolling the kid's head up in those pink sponge curlers. BTW...almost 4 yrs old and pissed off that 2 pieces of hair aren't curled and throwin a fit...joy o joy.

I get the phone and there's a voicemail. It's the kid's dad. He was telling me he left something nice for me on my messanger. After a while I come back to my computer and what is there waiting....Iowa's Sex Offender Registry link. And whose picture do you think I'm looking at?

You guessed it, the stupid bitch's picture. Seems that she's not supposed to be around kid's because at 23 she had sex with someone who was underage and obviously their parent's cared enough to press charges. Now this could have been a male anywhere from 14-17. BUT it does not matter! She is on the sex offender registry, she has to update her address, she has to update her picture. And unless I read the code wrong, it says she isn't supposed to be around kids. And yet she has the nerve to try to talk to me about my kid? About my relationship with my ex?

I've said it once I'll say it again...If my Ex won't claim you as an ex then your problems are pretty big. I have never heard him deny ANYTHING like he denied her. That's why I am believing him when he says....i looked at her and it was jeri reincarnated. Which it's begining to seem like.

So now that she has decided to play games with me, yea I think I'm going to be the bigger bitch and just wait til she decides to say the wrong thing, and then I'm posting everywhere the link for this bitch.

You fucked up your life so you have to try to fuck with mine? I know I'm not always innocent. In this case...I have no idea what her fixation is with me, but it really needs to stop. If you want to know what I'm up to read all my stuff, but stfu. That's the beauty of openess on the internet. You can read who and what you want for whatever reasons. But the minute you cross the line and start putting your 2 cents in where its neither wanted, needed, or useful...then your fucked in my opinion.

So here's to always checking the sex offender registry before you think about jumping into things.

No comments:

Post a Comment