Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm kinda breaking the rules of Mae. Kinda but not really lol. In the last, probably, 3 months I've been chatting with this guy. I don't often add people to my yahoo messanger, because well they are all stupid!

So I don't add to my lists much. So I've been talking to this guy for a bit, and no I'm not trying to get with him lol. He has a daughter who is like a month younger than Mae. How cool is that? Pretty cool by the end of this blog lol.

The rule I'm breaking is that Mae doesn't meet ANYONE! Let's go back to the John situation lol remember he didn't get to meet her til after a minute lol. I do not believe that Ryder has to see all that mommy does. That's why when I go out, it's when she's at her dads. She doesn't deserve that. She deserves my all and she gets a lot of it lol.

So I decided awhile ago that we(RyderMae n I) were going to go to a hotel waterpark because she missed the party. Ok so she isn't invited to go to the party because she's a wild child lol.

My original plan was to take her to Wasserbahn(look it up and check out the family suites) and get the cool room with the bunkbeds. Somehow though the rooms I wanted ended up being close to 500 bucks! Um hell no! I can't justify that! No way!

So I was all upset about not being able to do what we wanted and then my mom steps in and tells me about the hotel waterpark my cousin and her family went to. They have little girls like Mae and they had an awesome time! The only difference....Wasserbahn is like an hour away and the Ramada Tropics in DesMoines is two hours away! Aughhhhhhh!

Well I had also told my biodad that during Mae's spring break we might come down and visit. Sooooooooo now instead of the original hour away we are going two hours away. And that's where I kinda not really break the rules of Mae.

My friend and his daughter also live in DesMoines. So I thought what the hell we have four passes for the park, why not invite them to come along too. Not only would I meet my friend, but our daughters would have someone to play with. Ok so Mae would have a playmate since she is the one doing the pool lol.

So our plans got changed but we get to meet new friends and go see my biodad. Who is having some health problems. I don't know how bad but knowing my dad it could be a ploy for attention, or he really is sick and wants me to know.

I don't know. I just know that by Sunday I should be back to 100% and we are going to have a good time!

Do you think I'm breaking the rules, or is it just kinda since our plans originally never had anything to do with the guy n his girly, or is it just plain breaking the rules....

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes, rules are meant to be broken. If you are going with your gut on this one, all should be good. Have a fun time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitly going with my gut. Like I said, or maybe I forgot to say lol, this isnt a hook up. I just figured we were going to be in the same place and hey wouldn't it be nice to have someone for Mae to play with and his daughter is again either a month older or a month younger, i forget. BUT we will have a good time and Mae will have someone to play with. That or she'd have played with totally random strangers lol....

    ReplyDelete