I got my computer back on Tuesday, twice! I told my cousin I've seen you three times now and I should only see you twice a year. Once for my computer and once at my moms house for the family reunion.
So far this year Ive seen him 4 times! Did I mention I take my computer to the company he works for? LOL, No...well then maybe I should so you don't think me a bitch lol.
Thankfully he is nice and gives me a discount on my virus removal. Because this year alone I've now had 2 of the same fucking virus. You know that wonderful antivirus virus, THAT NOTHING IS STOPPING, yea that's the one I've had twice now.
He told me though that even his customers that don't visit high traffic sites like I do are getting this virus.
I am pissed off at the makers of this virus. Go get a real fucking job if you need money. Don't try making it off unsuspecting people. Luckily for me, I'd never give my cc out for somethign like that. My cousin told me that not only are they making money on the removal, but he has had clients who paid for the bogus shit.
I'm pissed off that these sites don't take a minute more than they do to make sure their sites aren't compromised.
I love playing around on Yearbook, but now I know that I can't go much past the homepage. I've also implemented a new rule. If i see a yellow bar at the top of my page and I didn't click on something then I'm closing my browser right away, no extra clicks, just hit the red X and open a new page. I'm hoping this works!
Tax money won't be around forever and I'd like to stay online lol. I use it for entertainment but for also looking things up for my mom, staying in touch with family, and cmon I'm a bit addicted lol.
But in all honesty I'm pissed because these virus makers have nothing better to do then steal hard earned money from people. Get a fucking job! Get a fucking life! And most definitly stay out of my fucking computer!!
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment