Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Stupidity! I hate it! I also hate when women are stupid....OVER THE INTERNET! Im on a lot of different sites that you leave stickers and stuff for other people. Ive also befriended people on those sites who I will never speak to, meet, fuck, or anything.



I just add or deny depending on my mood.



Well if you remember a while ago, some bitch that that she should contact me for whatever reason about my kiddo and my ex.



Well guess what...he told me she was psycho and omg is she psycho! She thinks I want her new man. Um this is the same chick who has had several men and an engagment all in the last 3 months, i think im being generous. How do i know? because she is one who puts the stuff up where anyone can see it. On the front page. So i dont have to go and look.



Now she is saying that i tried to stop people from talking to her. Um hello, i dont even fucking know you. How the fuck could i try to get someone to stop talking to you? Oh yea and as far as my ex being her ex...um he denied the shit out of her. So you know there is crazy.



Fucking someone doesnt mean you had a relationship!



Also Im supposedly trying to take her Master....Um hello...if the stupid bitch had any clue about who I am, she would know that Im not looking for what shes looking for. I don't have time for a Master. I want one, yes, but I don't have the time to devote to One. I have Mae, she is far more important than me hooking up with random people because they call themselves a dom and a master.



Yea, you know im on the mend when the stupid just keeps rolling!

No comments:

Post a Comment