How much rope does a bitch need to hang herself? How big a push before a bitch jumps off the deep end? Not a whole hell of a lot it turns out lol.
Drama Drama Drama..I havn't had a good dose of drama in awhile. Not that I've been looking, but you know how it is. Anywaaaaaaaaaays me and the pen that Mikki is so fond of went to work yesterday morning.
Now let's remember the big rule of the internet! If it doesn't say your name then it's not about you, Even if it is about you lol. Your job as follower is to just bite the bullet and stfu. Right? Ok so something like that. BUT let's also be honest. Just because Person A B and C know something doesn't mean that Person D E F & G will have any idea what your talking about.
Which was very apparent yesterday. I put a status up that I was saddened to learn that my child had met a person who was a registered sex offender. I got 2 comments from 2 people saying it was sad and they were sorry. Did those two people know who I was talking about? In return comments did I say her name, did I give any identifying details. Nope, I kept everything generalized because I wasn't calling anyone out.
I had been threatened with being called out...so I upped the ante and proved that No you really don't want to fuck with me.
Ohhh it was such a fun lil game. It kept me occupied while Mae was at school. The best part was the so called Master was all up in my box begging me to stop begging me to this, telling me he didn't know what the problem was blah blah blah! I told him look 1. I didn't say her name, don't assume. 2. Keep her on her leash. 3. You befriended me not the other way around and you know how to fix that. There were a lot of other things too.
Bottom line...the dude apologized to me, AND THEN!!!!! Wanted to know who I was on an adult site!!!! Um didn't your whatever's jealous snit just prove to you that maybe you arent allowed to talk to anyone else lol. Oooooooook Whatever! And then telling me she told me your name but I forgot, I won't tell her you gave it to me. ROFLMAO and this is the man she thinks I want lol.
Anyways back to the chick. I never once outed her. Nope not me no never! I just said that i was sad. Just because she was right in her assumption doesn't mean that I was doing anything more than letting her know go ahead and try to destroy my little world(life), cant remember which word, those were her words. Oh yea bitch, it's on like donkey kong.
Except...it really wasn't because literrally she is a stupid bitch. She went and blogged about it. Told everyone and then had the nerve to be pissed at me. Look bitch I didn't out you for what you are! I didn't tell anyone who the person was. Would I have? I don't know, I only told 1 other person, besides yall here, and that was because we laugh at her.
You don't get to be pissed when you out yourself. And I spent a minute with the kid's dad yesterday so they could see each other, mmmm steak was yummy my body needed that , because she isn't going over there this weekend. He agrees, I'd be crazy trying to get ready and it's just easier for her to stay with me. I grilled him about what actually went on with this girl.
Not that it was any of my business but since she has made a habit of trying to do whatever she's tryin to do with me, I wanted to know! And it's soooo funny that I read her blog and then got the story she told him. Wow! You know it's funny....but when someone rapes another person and that person tells the police they have been raped by not 1 man but 2 or 3. Um yea they usually take you to the hospital and your not charged with whatever the code was she was charged with. Because it is not unheard of for underage males to rape older females. Rape knows no color, age, sex...it's just rape and rape is about violence. Oh and alcohol, being drunk. Yea that doesn't stop them from doing a rape kit and taking a statement.
How do I know that lil tidbit? Because when I was like 16 I was raped. I had 3 sips off a beer, and the next thing I knew, yea it wasn't happy. BUT the police and the hospital didn't not take my statement and do the kit because of that.
I was just astounded at the tale that was trying to be weaved. The problem with lying is you have to remember all the lies you have told. And while some of the details were the same...wow so many weren't
I guess the bottom line is don't start shit with someone unless your willing to have your shit called out. And then try to get sympathy for yourself. Ooo she's trying to ruin my reputation. I don't know you, I have never mentioned your name in anything...so yea spin that shit again. She was just a bitch who tried to fuck with the wrong person....over a stupid website that everyone comments on!!!! Oh and the best part....Her man has a penis that is either as small as my exhusbands, possibly a bit smaller!
And this is why I'm not dating men off the internet lol
Friday, March 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment