Friday, March 12, 2010

Did i mention that yesterday was one of the best days ever? I probably didn't because I was too busy blogging about stupidity. That's ok though because you know it's been awhile since anyone started shit with me. Thank you lord jesus for me finally doing the deed...whats it been 2 years now or is it 3? Eh doesnt matter same result...peace!

So what made my day the best? Well first let's start off with I finally FINALLY got better! Spent 20 bucks to find out that I was better lol. BUT I was better. AND AND AND I can afford to go to the doc! Thank god for sliding fees! Still I get to go to the docs!

Then there has been an issue for awhile that has RESOLVED!! Remember the whole bed incident with my mom? Yea well know Mae is getting the bed for her birthday. We have been round and round and round about this stupid damned bed!

When I got my tax money I started looking right away for a bed. Well after searching the web, I hit the always reliable WalMart.com. I found the bed I wanted. It screamed Mae. If your a facebooker you've seen the link. It is pink and pretty and girly. We belive in the power of pink lol.

This bed was just under $200 and site to store is free shipping. The bad thing.....OUT OF STOCK ONLINE. Only available online. Oooo so sad. So that ended that. Time to start looking for beds. You should see the beds my mom wanted to get her. I just didn't feel any of them. None of them screamed Mae. Even with her rolling around in them.

Periodically I would look to see if it was in stock. I obsessed over it. I talked to people about it. I bugged walmart employees. I bugged my friends mom also an employee. I did everything but hunt down the fucker who bought the last one lol. Pretty much giving up hope that we would ever posess this bed.

Last night while I was feeling better I decided that it was time to look at the site. OMG! I about fell out my chair. I about ripped everything off my desk to get to my phone. Called my mom and she all but ran to the computer to look again. I told her that I don't think I liked the other beds because it wasn't the bed I wanted to get.

After fighting with the site for awhile we finally got that bed ordered! So hell yea Mae is getting her girly princess bed and it was cheap.

Now to just get all the junk out of her room and that new bed in stock!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it great when it all comes together? I bought my daughter a bed just last week, told her it was her "take it with you when you go" bed. My parents did the same to me. Only we went from princess to queen! (size that is)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to take a picture of Mae all "diva'd" out in her new bed.

    Glad that you are feeling better.

    *big hugs*

    ReplyDelete