Sunday, March 28, 2010

Delayed Blogging lol

*waves hi to Dawn* Giggles* Kinda funny that usually I'm the one waiting on a blog lol. I do so love your blog. As the title says...delayed blogging lol.

As you know I am STRESSSSSSSED lol and Dawn, I don't know how you didn't go to that clocktower....the waiting is the bitch. AND we took your advice to keep ourselves ok lol.

Grandpa is doing ok, the angiogram is scheduled for sometime Monday. I worked Friday night and me and mom got the scheduled fixed for the days that would work for Grandpa coming home. Im waiting for my boss to ask why I told him I needed Monday off and now I'm working Monday lol.

I have spent every day since this started at the hospital for MANY hours. I was able to get a couple small, very small, breaks in this week. Well yesterday Mae had her first swimming lesson and after I took her to see Grandpa. Well she didn't last more than an hour and a half. She needed to be out of the hospital. She had a good time with my Great Aunt n Uncle, but she needed to be able to just play without being shoooshed. I took her to her dads and hit the hospital again.

EVERYONE but me thought I was going home for a few hours. I didn't know that was allowed! I thought I was supposed to come right back. Well I ended up going home and was supposed to be back at one time and totally missed it. I set my freakin alarm wrong. BUT I did get a pretty decent nap in.

We stayed with granpa until 7 and then My Wonderful Mother whipped out the credit card and we went out! OMG I needed it! We stopped at one bar to see my cousin and I had a vodka cranberry.

Like the last time I drank that tasted soooo good. Too good, enough for me to slowly drink my drink and only have one. When they taste that good, that can mean trouble. And I was responsible for not only me but also my mother. After that we went to another bar to get food and my mom a Blue Moon. She reaaaaaaaaaaaally loves her Blue Moon. We had food, and drinks, listened to the band. And two of my friends showed up to drink with us.

I had to run home and pick something up, so my mom walked across the river back to the hotel with my friends as escorts lol. Ohhhh it was funny and cute. My mom is almost 58, had on her shoes from Paris France, and was walking across the river on a Saturday night lol. I told her later lol must have been like when she was a kid. Downtown used to be the shit lol. I told my friends that they were not to let her fall down, fall in the river, and not walk to fast! She was walking better then them lol. Personally lol I think it was a collective effort lol.

I called my sister to tell her to call her mother and ask her what she was doing. I THOUGHT IT WAS CUTE AND FUNNY!!! My sister was laughing right along with me. THEN MY MOTHER CALLED! I guess what was funny when she was on the phone with me wasn't funny when she was talking to my mother. My mom wanted to know why i called and i was like it was funny and blah blah.

I get another call on the way back lol from my best buddy. He's like your mom misses your dad, get here!!! LOL sometimes taking care of my mom can wear on you if your not used to doing it lol. (ok that sounds bad, but its not like its an all the time thing just enough that you know what to expect when the person parties) I told him Im pulling up right now!

Get in there and my mom is all happy because for once they have Blue Moon on tap. My friend is telling me how my mom stopped on the bridge and was arguing with my sister lol. Ohhh it was funny.

So we partied and went up to the room and pow wow'd. My friends left and our destressing(maybe tipsy drunk)selves went back to the bar to wait for my dad. He works 2nd shift and thats about an hour and a half away from town. He got there and the party continued for a little bit.

Mom thought her room had a couch in it and I was going to sleep there. No couch...I was sad, next thing I know mom is asking if i want a room. Hell yea! I ended up in the room across the hall from them.

It was a good night of destressing and was needed. Now I'm taking my break from the hospital and will go up there this afternoon with Mae for like 4 hours and then bring her home because she has school tomorrow.

Whewwwww we are almost to the procedure and maybe some answers.

1 comment:

  1. *waves hi back*

    I'm glad you got to destress in the way that works for you. That's all that counts. Since I don't drink, my destresser of choice is always a hot bath and a good book...which thanks to you, I have no shortage of. I'm at Book #6.

    Still sending good thoughts to your family.

    *hugs*
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete