Thursday, March 4, 2010

Seriously I was ready to beat down the bitch who decided she needed to confront me in Wal Mart today!

Here's the thing, I was introduced to her one time. Alooooooooooong time ago. So long ago she doesn't remember. That and I'm not involved in her world. Her friend however is an acquaintence of mine. This person was once considered a friend but was downgraded in status because, well to be honest, she is fucking insane! No, medication wouldn't help this kind of crazy!

Anyways...one of my friends is banned from WalMart. Like so banned that if he goes there he gets a free ride downtown. They have his picture and shit. How do we know this? Because after he was banned he thought it was a good idea to go to WalMart.

I'm checking out and I look down the aisle and there is my friends son. So I yelled out to him, BIG smile on my face, and said Hey your not supposed to be in walmart. AND I LAUGHED. He yelled back no that was his dad and was smiling.

This bitch with them decides that EVEN THOUGH THE BOY HAS ALREADY ANSWERED that she needs to show how big and bad her short skinny ugly nasty pink dyed nasty self should come on down and get in my face. IN FRONT OF MAE AND GRANDPA!

Ok so by being willing to beat her down in front of god and everyone that makes what she did worse, but still! She's in my face talking about i dont know her and i cant tell her this....whatever the fuck she was saying. At that point I was just trying to get my shit together because Mae wanted her hair cut and was buggin me. I looked at her and told her no you don't know me and you need to step off because whatever else I said. She said some more shit and was talking big as she walked away and I of course dont shut up easily.

Maaaan let me tell you what, ghetto fuckin trash like that is why I pray to god that my kid's are smart enough to stay in school.

This is why I think and know I am better than some people. Why i think and know I am a better parent then some people.

Seriously...you think its appropriate to have to prove your big and bad or whatever that you cause a scene where there was nothing to make a scene over? And to someone you don't know. Hell I could be an escaped mental patient just waiting to do some damage. I could be some sociopath who doesn't have a problem wacking you. I could be some serial killer who would follow you and you get where I'm going.

And to do it all in front of my family. WTF...I was joking with someone I knew. Who knew I was joking with him. And now there's fucking drama!

I tell you what if I have to beat down 2 skinny bitches I'm going to be pissed because that would mean I would have to go to jail. And I make it a point never to go to jail! Holding cells don't count lol

No comments:

Post a Comment