I am not real happy at this precise moment. I woke up this morning puking and shitting like my whole body wanted to turn inside out. To make it even more fun the puking started while the bathroom was occupied.
Nothing like puking in the sink and there isn't much you can do but try to keep your hair out of the ick and water.
All it is is the 24 hour thing I had a couple weeks ago. BUT it's not fun. You feel queasy pretty much all day, your insides feel like at anytime they could come out and you just want to sleep!
I tried to get someone to work for me tonight. There were 2 girls who said WE WANT HOURS...even gave the days and stuff. Do you think they worked for me? Hell no! One had an apptment when I was to start working, the other...not one peep out of her on 3 different numbers. Now luckily for me, the boss's girlfriend is covering my shift.
BUT why should she have to give her night up? I was all prepared to go into work tonight. Yes, I know sick and food just aren't a good thing. BUT i was fucking scheduled to work and I was going to go, even if it killed me. Why? because i was scheduled and its my responsibility to get there.
I slept all day, hell I even asked daycare to take her after school just so I could keep sleeping so I could go to work tonight. Yes! As fucked up as I can be, I do have a work ethic! So I spent the day in bed sleeping.
But you know how that is, the phone rings and texts and your just left going ahhhhhh. BUT today the only call I answered was from my mom. I was so sick that I didn't even call or text my friend to tell her I was sick. Just kept rejecting the call.
When I found out that I wasn't going to work, I went to pick up Mae and stop at the grocery store for dinner for gramps n mae. I didnt have anything because I was sick and planned on being at work lol. So at the store I call my friend and find out she's all worried about me. I told her you know i didnt even think to text you i was sick, because i was sick and just wanted to close my eyes lol. So also with me not answering the phone, there was the facebook message and then the silence by me lol.
On my facebook I put that I was hoping for good news. Yesterday I got a text from my bio dad, which i freaked at first because i didnt realize it was bio dad, i thought it was my dad. Then freaked again because its my dad. Yea crazy but it makes sense to me lol. He had an angiogram today and Im waiting to hear about that.
So my friend was a bit freaked. I didn't mean to do it, my head just wasnt cooperating lol. My body won the fight and slept lol.
But now I think Mae is going to Mcdonalds with the daycare lady and her two kids. Sooo nice! I have a feeling Ill be asked to watch the girls sometime. But thats ok! She did me a good turn. LOL if anyone wanted to assume i was faking monday sick lol ask my daycare lady.
She said not to be mean but you look sick lol. She said i always have color in my face and today nut huh lol.
Yay for being sick, yay for boss's girlfriends and fuck the bitches who want hours but dont!
Monday, March 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment