Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ok so my post wasn't nice. But I think I just need to get over everything and really realize that I am forever going to be the one who has to be the strong one. I think that maybe that's part of why my sister is pissing me off so bad right now.

I don't get to say oh I can't deal or I'm sick or I have the kids, or just whatever and not have to deal with the situation.

I've already been told by my mom and her that when the time really does come...It's up to me to be there.

Seriously?

I guess that also since this is expected of me, being the strong one, it pisses me off that they still find things to get on me about. The one that I really truly like is about finding a job in my field. Still waiting for the bullshit from my marriage to leave my record. They want me to have a job job. Yes I want one too...but do any of them ever stop to think what that means if I do?

That means I won't be here with grandpa. When anyone calls and he doesn't answer...I won't be a call away to find out where he is. I do a lot to keep my mom sane where grandpa is concerned.

I want to have a pity party in reality, not just here in my blog. I want someone in my family to hear how this is for me. I want to have the luxury of breaking down. I don't have it now and I'm not going to have it.

God, I'm sorry I'm so whiny, I'm just tired of being the strong one. I'm just tired!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so what's a job job? Isn't anything, where you leave your house and child, go into a place, do however many hours work, and then get compensated for your work a JOB?

    I'm sorry, I guess I've just never heard of someone who works their ass off at what they can find in this economy being told they need a "job job" as opposed to what...a measley little job?

    Okay, I'm not being nice but I don't like to see my what my friend does belittled. You do a damn good job with what you have and don't ever forget it.

    I'm done now and I'm sending you big hugs!

    Ha, ha! My word was "aching" which is appropriate since I was banging away at the keys with righteous indignation on your behalf and now my fingers are aching.

    ReplyDelete