Today makes day 9 that I have been to the hospital every day. I'll be sitting there for hours. I'll also be EXPECTED to sit there after everyone else goes back home. I am not complaining about my grandpa. I am complaining about my sister!
I get on facebook this morning and people are asking her what's going on with grandpa. How is he doing, and so on. No, I'm not bitching because I'm not the center of attention. I'm bitching because the way she answered was like she had been there.
And the fact that My sister helped a ton. FUCK YOU! I have done more than help a ton. I have been there for every fucking thing! EVERYTHING! And your bitch ass couldn't bother to just get the fucking hotel room and go back to see your grandpa!
But you sure the fuck can jump in when the crisis has pretty much passed.
I don't care about the recognition. I care about the fact that I have sat up there and done my duty as a daughter and a granddaughter but she is here for the procedure and gone. OH wait she is going to be looking after him at my moms house. OH yea he's getting better and now your are a bigger part of it.
I'm just fucking irritated. Oh and facebooking me last night about Katie. FUCK YOU YOU DOUCHE! Like I don't know how to take care of a cut, like I don't know to look for an infection, Like IM GOING TO DO SOMETHING TO HURT KATIE!!
I really dislike my sister. It must be nice to be able to live hours and hours away and just come for the important part and leave because your sick. I need to stop before I get more worked up.
God, seriously, and she's the good daughter!
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment