I dropped Mae off at school this morning and then went to the hospital. Looks like they aren't taking grandpa til about noon. So I came home to shower and get ready for work. Yea I fucked off and played on the computer.
I just really want to escape from reality for a little bit. Yea going out was good, but I want to just be able to sit around on the computer, lay in bed, and just not answer the phone. 2 weeks and I'll be able to do that, unless of course I have to work Saturday night lol. I don't want to have to think about a thing, just be brain dead all day.
Im leaving in just a minute to go pick Mae up and we are going to go back to the hospital and see grandpa before they take him in.
I hate reality lol. But I am forced to live there so Ill make the best of it. Ahhh hospital and work what a fun fun day!
Monday, March 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment