Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Brand me a liar! It's not the 24 hour thing I had last week. Now I have developed a low grade temp, along with the chills.

Chills that shake you so hard that it hurts. Then just when I finally am able to find the rhythem of the chills...here comes the hot flash!

I've been able to be up for about 15 minutes at a time, while I'm all hot, and then it's out of it again for an hour plus at a time.

I'm telling you this is really fun. My mom is all over me and I even drove my dellusional ass to the store.

I have been out of it! I havnt been able to form many coherent thoughts. Right now is a good period lol, then ill go back to no lucidity.

It's absolutley crazy. I am having a hard time with Mae because I can't stay awake and on top of her. But so far so good.

Well here comes one of those wonderful hot flashes, which brings along the addled brain and then the bone shattering chills.

Here's hoping I'm way better before our trip on Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are feeling better soon. I definitely know how it is to be sick...I've been doing it enough lately. *laughs*

    Oh, by the way...thank you again for my birthday present. The first 7 books of the Sookie Stackhouse series arrived today from Amazon. You have provided me with some good reading material.

    *sending get well hugs*

    ReplyDelete