Sunday, June 5, 2011

Updates lol

Thank goodness you guys are sitting down lol. Please don't stand up to continue reading just to see if I'm right about my news being something that will make you hurt yourself. So please stay seated and keep your seatbelt fasted; if you have a helmet put it on, protect your head lol.

I have a boyfriend! And it isn't a lifestyle boyfriend. For awhile I have been looking for a lifestyle partner and as much as i love my submissiveness the ex really did a number on me and I just don't see myself being able to be my submissive self with another man. That was the worst trust to break in me and I even let myself be almost all the way sucked into what wouldn't have been a good situation. I don't have to be an active to submissive to be submissive. Doing the things a submissive does even in a vanilla situation is still being submissive youre just not living the actual lifestyle. Is it really so bad to just be in a relationship? Does being submissive make it impossible for me to be in a regular relationship? No I don't think so. As good as the ride with the ex was, the ride was that bad. So I've decided that being submissive really is who you are even if you are not in a lifestyle relationship. I think I am going to eventually delete my accounts on other websites because i dont have to have the lifestyle...that is just a perk. Some men have women who are submissive and just don't know it and they are happier then pigs in shit lol.

So after a safe text discussion initated by him on wednesday or thursday about what would I say if he wanted us to be more than just friends. So I'm going to belive i just needed a good drunk lol and thats why I got so trashed friday night after i got out of work at almost midnight and should have been out by quarter after ten lol I had lots of drinks! And then I drunk texted, emailed, and called the guy at almost 4 am because I knew he was getting up for work and that I was lonely. I was fucked up is what I was lol. I don't want to like this guy but I like this guy lol.

I had invited him Thursday night to stay at the house Saturday so he could go to my friends benefit with me. Well by Friday night I hadnt gotten any conformation so Friday drunk night I emailed texted and called about him coming over for a pg13 night lol. Oooo good lord it was horrible lol. My poor friend Tammy kept trying to go to bed and I wouldnt let her, eventually she just kinda made me stay in my room cuz she was going to bed lol.

I passed out right after i called him because I didnt hear my phone lol. I called him when I got up because he left me a voice mail lol and the embarrasment began lol. He said something about stopping at walmart and picking something up lol. I was like I said pg13 lol.

Pg13 didn't happen lol. And then my mother called and then I called her right back and then we went back to tearin apart the bed lol. He pulled my hair :) and he has other uses for his handcuffs other than work lol, he doesn't mind spanking. He's not into bondage..but thats ok. And the sex was good! I was a little concerned at first and then he showed me how he uses it lol. And i was such a happy girl that at 330am i wanted some but i was good and I didnt wake him up because he had to be up in two hours lol.

He told me that i could have woke him up lol I told him today that work before booty and he said he could do both lol. Thats when I informed him that the first time he was late for work because of booty he was cut off for two weeks. LOL he didnt like that idea lol.


So I have a boyfriend and he is a nice guy. You remember that list I had about what I wanted in a guy? Yea he has all of them lol. He has a job, a car, almost his own place(thats in july lol), child support that still lets him take me out lol and he's great with my kid! When I was dating that guy 2 years ago when he tried to tell Mae what to do I wigged out. Well this guy has had the chance to say something twice now and both times I wasnt wigged out at all. He is nice to me and my friends could see that he likes me.

So after the first initial questioning of me he asked last night while we were cuddled up. And I said yes and then this morning and then this afternoon asked for confirmation that he was my boyfriend lol. My mom asked me if he changed his status on his page that i met him on and i said no and then tonight i got a text saying that he changed it.

I think I was single so long because i let the submissive get in the way. Submissives can be happy even when they aren't in a relationship thats lifestyle oriented. I like this guy and I really dont want to lol. But Ive decided to take a chance and I am no longer dating. I have a boyfriend and he's coming over Monday for a bit and I think Friday overnight.

AND Mae likes him. She likes him so much that after the benefit she was holding his hand and said to us You can be my mama and you can be my daddy. And hes good with her. He doesnt let what she says phase him and thats a good thing. Now that ive said yes to being his girlfriend we will see if there are any changes in attitude toward Mae. I don't think there will be any.

I think that at this point in time Ive actually found a nice guy. I took a chance for some unknown reason when he first messaged me, and then I took a chance on meeting him, and then a chance on him coming to my house for a movie. And now here I am...yup I have a boyfrend....how freakin odd is that lol.

See I told you you needed to be sitting down with your helmet on lol.


2 comments:

  1. Well, at least you gave me some warning texts before I read this. I'm guessin you checked the "yes" box on the note that says, "will you be my girlfriend?" Okay, so does that make me sound old? Please tell me when you were in elementary/middle school you got notes like that???

    I agree with everying you said in the beginning. Submissive is who you are...you don't have to live it according to anyone else's philosphy.

    I'm happy for you and nobody deserves this more than you. It's about time for some happy in your life too.

    *big hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me try this again. The last time I tried I got an error message.

    Woohoo!!! Heather and sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G... couldn't resist!! Submissiveness is in your nature, you can still do it, though without the flogger and canes. Just day to day living.

    Glad to hear you're happy, you so deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete