My butt got put on display a little bit today. I also didn't kick anyone in the nads for doing it either lol. There was also a boy in my bed thanks to my back.
I dont know what happened yesterday but today my back was killing me. I couldnt hardly walk, bending over was a joke and i took as many drugs as i could get my hands on. It doesnt hurt as bad now but it still hurts.
Yesterday was the Guys birthday and I told him I wanted my plate back. I really didn't think he would give it back right away lol but about 10 am he showed up with the plate lol. Fortunatly for him lol my back wasnt working right.
He got here and I was in my bed. I wasnt getting out of it for anything lol. He was sooo nice and rubbed my back for me and watched a movie with me lol. I rolled over on my belly, yes i know thats the international sign for yes you can touch me lol, and he rubbed me some more and took the opportunity to peek at my behind lol.
And then of course a little bit of kissing and then some kissing that if my dad wouldnt have been home would have led to full on pants off lol. He apologized to me for going so far because i told him i wasnt ready. but i did tell him that i was getting there lol.
Soooo my bed saw a little bit of action lol and were having lunch tomorrow. Maaan i wonder how much my friend is going to charge me for an overnight gig lol.
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so glad you sent me that text clarifying what kind of panties you had. I so would have thought granny panties. *laughs*
ReplyDeleteSeriously, reading your blog, I was assuming none.