This is the reason I don't date people from the internet! PSYCHO BITCHES!
Here I am having a good time with this guy and I know he's not my boyfriend, I know that he is talking to other people, I know that he is dating other people and when you date someone that means you can go out with other people because youre not in a relationship.
Well I get home from doing therapy today and there is not 1 but 2 psycho bitches coming at me because of this guy! One is pissed because I made a smart ass comment on his page and the other straight messaged me to find out if I was dating this guy.
Then when I asked her why and what exactly is it she wanted to tell me she comes back with not wanting to step on toes and wanting to date him and dont tell him i talked to you. I was very very nice and wasnt a bitch like i can be! I told her i dont keep secrets and then when he texted me after his work meeting lol I told him we need to talk.
Um seriously thats not something you need to do at this stage of the game. I shouldnt have to talk to him about anything. Sooooo there was a huge discussion and I explained to him again that i dont play this game and that if he wanted me to run away all he had to do was let these bitches keep coming at me lol.
Funniest thing is, is that him and I never have said anything online about going out. So these two psychos picked me out of the bunch of girls. Maaaan wrong girl to pick.
So all the fun may come to a crashing halt because stupid people dont get the concept of dating and im not playing psycho games! Maybe he will bring me ice and lemonade lol
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the crazies just run loose now days.. grrrrrrrrrr
ReplyDelete