Monday, May 9, 2011

HAHAHAHAHA

Seriously I try to not blog because Ive been so good about not being anywhere near a keyboard that wasn't the size of a candy bar lol that its funny that when I come to just say hey I blog and now two minutes later I'm back to blog. I told you when shit fucks up in my world it fucks up lol.

Im pretty psycho right now and its ok because heather will be back shortly she just needed to take a break for a minute.

That was me joking, scary that I can play a crazy person so well...oo wait i played with a few of them they rubbed off lol. Anyways...

So I'm broke. Flat ass broke! Bills are paid and I have a whopping 1.69 in the bank, i had 7 bucks on my credit card. I paid my itty bitty interest grabbing 15 buck payment thought id see if I had a couple bucks more than that lol yup i do lol.

The last thing I needed but really wanted lol was a credit limit increase lol. I have $222 worth of credit now lol. Maaaaan....psychogirl wants to go shopping lol. It can't happen! But hey at least I know I have some money if I need it...damn I want a pack of smokes lol back to lalala land

No comments:

Post a Comment