Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Poop Poop Poop

Well 2 hours ago almost I finished the first of the prep. Now I'm just waiting for it to finish sloshing around in my belly so I can go read in the bathroom.





There is nothing fun about prepping for this! Ive run to the bathroom several times expecting the big one and nope its a false alarm lol. Good lord whoever thought this up needs to be smacked lol.





Whatever happened to a good ol fashioned enema lol i mean its basically the same thing right lol.





Ooo i hate the gurgling Im hearing and I hate that I havnt started poopooing yet lol cuz i want to go to bed lol.





Hell i even asked my mom if she would buy me a pizza tomorrow lol but i have cookies in case she wont lol.





im nervous about tomorrow because i dont know why but i am. i want them to find something easy and simple to fix. because if they find nothing i have no idea what the hell im going to do next lol.





well I guess the nicest thing I can say about this is that Im sure Ill be about 5lbs down tomorrow lol gets me closer to my goal of my high school weight lol. Im like 8lbs away from it so yayyyy if im lucky ill be 3lbs closer lol.





Now im obsessing about food lol maybe ill go and check out the olive garden menu since I have a date on Saturday and he's paying lol. Now to figure out what to get so he doesnt expect me to put out lol

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I had that done last year. I hated drinking that crappy stuff too. Not fun spending all that time in the bathroom.

    I was nervous too. But let me tell you, that anesthesia is freakin' awesome! I don't remember anything about the tests, other than waking up. I could have been violated by aliens and I wouldn't have known the difference. *laughs*

    I'd order you a pizza...just give me the number of who delivers in your area.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know one of the worst parts of taking that stuff, if you don't take it all the doctors know it!! I had to take Jeffreys' mom several times for that, they immediately knew she didn't drink all the stuff they gave her! Like Dawn said, the drugs are so good, you could aliens poking around in there and you'd never know.
    Good luck and hope it's good news!!
    hugss

    ReplyDelete