Sunday, May 29, 2011

Date Night

I have a date tonight! Im sitting here trying to figure out what to wear. How casual do I want to go. It started out as steaks but now it's probably going to be IHOP. Which I don't mind one bit lol but I have to figure out how casual a shirt and which baby makin jeans im wearing lol.

It's his birthday and his mom made him steak last night, so I might be sol on the steak lol. If it's IHOP i already know what im getting lol.

I went up to the gas station to buy a lighter for him, wouldnt you know it they sold out lol. So sitting in my fridge are a couple deviled eggs. He says he loves deviled eggs, and I told him awhile ago that I would make him some for his birthday. I dont know if he remembers it or not but I did lol.

After dinner i think were going to rent a movie and check it out. I dont have enough money to take him to the movies, but I can rent one lol. Yay for a man paying for dinner lol. Too bad its not steak lol, but if i really want steak ihop has that lol but i want the crepes if we go there lol.

Think since Ive got an hour an a half before he gets here Ill just chill until about 730 and then get dressed and do the makeup thing lol. Baby making jeans and a tshirt i think! lol

1 comment:

  1. The excitement of a date! I'm sure you'll look hot no matter what you wear! Have fun and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete