Sunday, May 29, 2011

Happiness

With everything we all have going on in our lives I thought I would share some happy. The kind of happy that you can see it, feel it, and cut it with a knife! Yes, that omg put you in a diabetic coma happy it's so sweet.

There is a couple who come in at my work and they are very nice. They are a year or so younger than I am but are happy and you can see the love they have for each other. It should make you sick lol but it just kind of gets you too.

Well before I hurt myself at work they were coming in a lot and i was working alot so we talked alot lol. They have fertility issues and couldnt have kids together. So they decided to adopt a baby. I don't blame them they have a lot of love to give and they wanted kids!

At Christmas we started hoping that they would get him then. Then January it was red tape. February still red tape. Then I stopped working lol.

Well Friday I was at work and I went in back or to the bathroom, I dont remember, and I come out and there they were. But instead of 2 it was 3!!!

We did everything but jump up and down, I know we giggled lol. I knew they had gotten the baby but the girl I asked about it wasnt to enthused so I didnt hear anything.

But that baby is CUTE! He has big eyes and big lashes and tight curly hair! Oooo he is soooo beautiful! They adopted him from Ethiopia and he is 13 months old and is doing wonderful with them.

He didnt want to come to me at first but lol Im a bad person I took him anyways lol. Yes the mom and dad were ok with that lol. She told me how he used to go to everyone but now hes a mama and daddy s boy. He can say mama and he is just sooo happy! They are so happy. Again we did everything but jump up and down lol.

They were glad me and Amelia were working because they wanted us to see the boy. Ooo that boy is beautiful! Im telling you it was the first seriously unadulterated moment of happiness that ive had since my grandpa died.

It makes me want to cry how happy the family is. They are blessed and I am blessed to get to share in it even if its just to be happy for them . I hope my boss watches the tapes lol and sees us two girls going gaga over that boy lol.

Hell the happy carried over for the rest of the night. Hell we giggled about it after they were gone, and hours later when we were cleaning up lol. I love happiness that is so infectious. Especially when you get to share in the joy of a new baby and a new family and new dreams for people who deserve it.

I cant wait to see that baby again and see how happy the parents are with him. Since they have had him, he got home in April, he can now sit up and say mama, and do all sorts of baby things that a little nurturing and love brings out.

So i know some of us are having a rough time, so i thought id share the happy. I wish i had a picture of the 3 of them, you can just see the happy and joy shine on all of them.

1 comment:

  1. That's a wonderful story to share! The mother and romantic in me loves to hear good things with children. I guess that's one part of me he'll never screw up!!

    Thanks for good news!!

    ReplyDelete