Monday, May 2, 2011

10 minutes youll never get back lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dvyd1a9O4eU

2 comments:

  1. That's exactly it, you haven't vented in a while! Girl, if I couldn't vent in my blogger I think I'd explode!!
    I totally understand what you are going through, with the one year mark coming up. The reminders of how things were at this time last year make if feel like it is last year again. You will get through it, I promise!!
    You did a great thing with having Mae pay for the table cloth. Kudo's to you!!
    Hang in there honey, this too shall pass and things will go back to something a bit more normal again. It's that damn roller coaster we call life!!!

    Hugsss to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Heather, the "firsts" are the worst. I wish I could say it gets better, my sister's 8 year is coming up in July and it sucks. I still miss her every day of my life, I wish she was here to talk to, to be able to hug her one more time and tell her I love her would be awesome. However I can take comfort in knowing she is watching over us and we will be together again.

    Keep venting as often as you need, your friends are here for you.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete