Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Oh yea ya know I forgot the good part lol

Ok so Grandpa is gone, colon/endo scheduled, sick friend, family drama cuz you know there is always something...but I cant believe i forgot to be the tmi girl and share the bestest part of yesterday.....

...................WAIT....................
...............................FOR.................
...........................................IT!!!...........................

Yup, I got my fucking period! WTF? I'm on the depo shot, I have never gotten my period with the depo shot. So I'm left wondering....is my birth control working? Is there a test that can be done to find out if it is working? Because Id really hate to think I was protected and decide to do something stupid and find out ooops guess what lol yeah not on my agenda cuz you know it would be the wrong guy lol

So yea Im crampy and bitchy and just not happy lol....wtf? Seriously i had to get my period? Like I dont have enough issues right now lol did I mention that there is the date?? BUT the whole getting my period thing makes the sex issue a moot point lol

No comments:

Post a Comment