Saturday, May 14, 2011

Dawn

I did it again! I texted you and totally forgot what it said! I remember texting you though I don't remember what it said lol. So I hope that whatever I'm sending you has the intended effect lol.

I do remember saying I'd remember this text, but damn if I didn't go ahead and forget. So I'm thinking that I'm just supposed to be sending you random text messages to confuse you, make you laugh, shake your head, or just pray for me lol. My mission is to have textblackouts lol.

Ok so hope this finds you well and I tried to call you because I figured I'd distract you with some girl talk. But now you're just going to have to wait til I blog late tonight or tomorrow lol.

Have a great one!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha...you are so funny. And yes, I definitely received a drug-induced text message and I loved it.

    I heard my phone ring this morning but I think I was dozing on the couch, taking advantage of Taylor sleeping late. I am looking forward to reading your next blog now.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to comment here since you "claim" blogger isn't working. *laughs*

    Damn woman you text fast. I got 5 texts in less than a minute. Probably around 30 seconds. No, you were not annoying but I am dying to know what's going in your life right now.

    Also, I posted an apology on my blog for being such a bad friend and gossip. *smiles*

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete