Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Breaking the Rules

Bite me Dawn! LOL, blogger wasn't working for me at all! Until I did something and I dont know what I did so don't be surprised when the UPS man shows up with a package from Iowa lol.

Ok let's get down to it! I have absolutly no idea what I blogged last and because I'm afraid blogger will crash on me I'll just start as close to the begining as I can.

Not that long ago on MYB I decided to talk to a guy. It started out with messages on that site and then I gave him my yahoo. Well this went on for a little bit and by the time we had exchanged almost 60 messages and a couple talks on yahoo I said look you want to meet me this is where I'm going to be at this time.

He showed up and even though his paycheck hadnt come in he still had enough cash for gas and to buy me a couple drinks. He was a really nice guy and just didnt give me any bad vibes.

So after that it was text messages and trying to set a time up where we could just go out on our own. I had him meet me at a bar where my friend was having a birthday party the first time. So after texting and such we set up a date for last Saturday.

We went to Olive Garden and saw the movie FastFive and he brought me a rose. We had a good dinner and during the movie he was shaking just a little when he went to hold my hand. That date was the begining of me breaking the rules.

I told him in no uncertain terms that I DO NOT PUT OUT. The last guy who dated me never got anything lol so dont expect anything. I told him about my extracurricular activities and he said no problem.

At the movie I rubbed his neck for him because Im the girl who wants to make people better lol. At the end of the movie he walked me to my car and we hugged and I pecked him on the cheek.

Well I don't know what got into me but I invited him to dinner Monday. Supposed to be his day off and he got called in. Again I dont know what got into me but I texted him yesterday to see if he wanted to come over and watch a movie.

I broke every fucking rule I have! He got to meet my mom, dad, and Mae yesterday. Mae loves him. She wanted to cuddle right up next to him the minute he sat down. She had to sit by him when he moved to the chair. And then he actually got off the deck to show her the white dandelions. And then was chasing her around the deck.

He left to go be with family and then texted saying he was close by. I let him come over again and this time he met my mom.

Just like I knew she would do she interrogated him lol. I was texting the poor guy from the bathroom apologizing for not giving him warning about my mom. If Mae hadnt had to go poo lol he would have missed that lol.

Yesterday I let him kiss me three times and let him kinda touch me, no not dirty touches lol. And he said it twice that if i start cooking for him he probably wont leave. and i said ok and lol.

This is probably not the ONE but right now everything just feels right about it. Hell I even know when we will have sex if I decide to lol, see im a stupid girl!

Then I realized it was a full moon last night and that had to be why I was breaking the rules.

My mom doesn't mind him, she doesn't find him offensive or creepy or anything like the kids dad lol and my dad didnt mind him. My kid loved him soooo Im breaking all the goddamn rules and Not apologizing (outloud) for it lol.

On another note my first day back to work will be Friday and possibly a couple hours on Saturday. Life is moving on and on and on and now theres a guy lol. Good luck to the guy lol.

On top of the rule breaking of mine I broke relationship rules lol. You know the one where you dont put your insecurity out there, your fucked upness out there, i laid it all out and he didnt run lol. Soooooo lets see what happens lol

No comments:

Post a Comment