Monday, May 30, 2011

No Sleep lol

I didn't fall asleep! Woohoo I made it all the way through a movie and didn't fall asleep! Though I'll be honest, I could have fallen asleep and not been unhappy. I was all curled up on the Guy on the couch lol.

He said to me that this is nice, referring to holding me, and i was like mmhmm. Why the hell would I admit that it's nice lol. When you do that things progress faster and Im not ready for faster lol. Hell at the video store we decided no horror and then I said and no pants around the ankles lol he said why and I said im not there yet lol. I know Im a horrible person but at least he knows where he stands lol.

Dinner really kind of sucked lol. The food, not the company. We went to the bad steak house lol overpriced and the food wasnt very good. If I would have been gordon ramsey id have been sending it back lol. I had steak soup that tasted like Chunky Cambells soup. Then they brought out our meals and I looked at him and said whats this lol. He said steak and we both looked at it lol. It was a halloween steak. Looked like a hockey puck lol. They didnt have the side he wanted so he ended up with soup. Which his was good lol thanks for the bite! And then the lady comes over and says shes taken care of our dinner. The way she said it it was like our whole meal was free, but it was only mine. So dinner ended up being cheaper than we thought lol.

So we chilled on the couch and it was nice. I could get used to that again. AND he doesn't smell like the kids dad did. I was laying there and he was breathing on me lol and i was like damn there are guys who dont have these problems lol. It was nice...really nice. And I probably would have gone further but he was a good guy and said something about the kissing we did after the movie leading to stuff. I told him no it wouldnt i wouldnt let it lol. Bullshit im bad when it comes to this stuff lol wed have been naked and in trouble lol.

All in all it was a great night. He said thanks for spending time with him and making his birthday nice. Awww thats so nice lol. Tomorrow he's going to lunch with me and the family since we will be in the town he lives in. Plus he got deviled eggs lol. I want to feed him lol he needs to stop telling me the junk he eats because it makes me want to feed him all kinds of good food lol.

Brenda, your welcome, thats why i wanted to share it because that kind of happy doesnt come around often enough and i think we all deserve a little happy even if it is living vicariously lol. Dawn...did you wear the letters off the keyboard yet? Are they imprinted on your forehead and cheek lol...no sleeping on the keyboard it wears it out faster lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment