Sunday, May 22, 2011

Open Bar

Two of my favorite words! Especially when they are stuck together! Open bar! ooo those two words are glorious lol. I have never been to a baby shower that had one before but im so glad today i did lol. We got our drink on in the back of the room lol.

My cousin got married a year ago and they are now expecting a baby. He works at a really nice restraunt and thats where they held it. My Aunt, his mom, loves her family lol and loves her morgan lol so there was an open bar.

My mom, and my uncles girlfriend Sandy went and I drove. On the way there bloody marys were mentioned and that my dad gave mom money lol. Well we got there and Sandy and I stayed outside to smoke and when we got in my mom comes over and tells us that she asked how much a bloody mary was and the guy says Open Bar...omg! Hells Yea!!!

Sooo right now Im on the tipsy side lol and I may go all the way to fucked up lol I have 3 bottles of wine in the fridge, supper is in the oven and bedtime for Mae is really truly just around the corner(since she has school tomorrow lol) we will see lol.

BUT Sandy lol brought up Margarita Mondays lol. OMG i was seriously just thinking about that lol. Soooo tomorrow come rain or shine lol we are having the first MM of the season lol. Shes bringing the tequila, Im getting the mix, and someone else will have to bring ice lol.

Then after the shower we went to the bar next door lol. Jeremiah Weed was our friend...well at least 3 of our friends lol my aunt and mom had beer. Except mom had a shot. Ok so anyone ever done a shot at a baby shower lol well i have lol. My mom actually texted my sister to find out how to make the shot lol. So we drank it lol. The bar next door couldnt make them cuz they didnt have all the booze lol.

Then we were sitting there and almost ready to order a 2nd round and my dad texted me telling me to come and get my kid lol. Did i mention my dad watched the girl today lol. And then he drove us all home lol. My mom is drunk, Sandys almost drunk, Im tipsy and one more would have put me over the edge lol.

Hells yea for a Sunday it was pretty good...now to see if the wine makes it....and i may be back blogging later lol lets see what happens when the boozy girl gets her drink on lol(in case you were wondering...Mae is all taken care of lol we have meatloaf cooking and then its bedtime lol...no matter what im a decent mom and my kiddo is taken care of!)

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like and interesting baby shower! I've been to wedding receptions that weren't that good! I've been thinking about getting my drink on tonight (LOL). I want to get the kids squared away first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna have a baby shower like that!!!!!!!!!!!! oh wait.. I can't have kids.. can I just have a shower like that??? hahaha Wicked

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was all my cousins family at the back two tables lol and the table that i was at lol it was the smokers and drinkers lol. OMG seriously it was outrageous lol and i guess the baby grandma wasnt happy about an open bar lol but my aunt paid for that lol...man good times lol Ooo and lol i told the baby she had to stay inside until after july 2nd so her mommy and daddy could bring us jello shots lol How bad are we lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn...I guess I'm going to have to take up drinking if I want to hang with the cool chicks!!!

    Oh yeah...Thank lilcatie for me Heather. That was sweet that she took the time to send me some positive thoughts. Between Brandy & the kids leaving & Taylor having cancer...alcohol is probably a pretty good idea. *laughs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Where are you??? I'm missing my random text messages.

    Yeah, yeah...I know you are back at work. I hope everything is going well for you. I'm lucky, my BOSS lets me sit on the computer all day. *laughs*

    *sending big hugs*

    ReplyDelete