Thursday, May 19, 2011

All Righty Then!

Blogger and my computer are not in synch at the moment! I tried to comment on Dawns blog and it wouldn't let me, it let me comment on Brendas blog, it let me blog twice, google told me it was too big to show up and wtf lol seriously! I need my blog! Especially since I have my fingers back lol. Im ready to exorcise the demons within lol. Seriously though, I just hate when my shit doesn't work when I want it to work lol.

Tomorrow is my first day back to work! Im nervous as hell. Its like my first day all over again except I know what I'm doing lol. And then Saturday I'm going in at 6 to make 8 six foot party subs! Holy hell, glad I listened to my mom and asked for pain meds just in case. Because technically I should still be off work because the doctor was going to put a second restriction on me but by doing that I wouldnt be able to work. So he left that off and now I'm back to working lol. Tomorrow should be interesting!

Jumped on the bathroom scale this morning and I have lost a small child! 58 pounds is gone and all I really want to lose is like another 5lbs so I can maintain my weight. Yay me!

Talked with the guy yesterday for like 2 hours and then texted all night lol. He likes me lol. Told him as plain as possible that this is who I am, this is what I won't tolerate, and if I want to be in a relationship with you I'll say something. He agreed with everything I was saying because as his profile says...he's looking for friends he can get together with and if anything comes from it cool. That's what dating is! I did make him promise me something lol. I made him promise that whoever else he decides to date please make sure they understand the concept of dating because the quickest way for me to leave is to have other girls coming at me for whatever reason lol.

Tonight is the graduation for Mae's preschool! School isn't out til june 1st lol but they are doing it tonight. Im going to have to figure out what shoes to put her in but im letting her wear this summer dress and I have to get a hair tie so I can put her hair up lol. With a little girl youd think id have hair ties but i dont lol.

Well i guess thats it for the moment lets see what the day brings lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment