Monday, May 9, 2011

almost

I'm alive and breathing...I'm not locked up in a looney bin....I have no suicidal tendencies...But I have taken a break from reality for the moment. I'll be back soon. Oh that reality break also has included a break from the computer. The whole time I was at my moms all i checked was what i could check on my phone and it was on the charger most of the time..except for when in my hands texting like mad...ooo shit i drunken texted the date! Great I don't remember texting Dawn, but i remember texting the date. I love cheap wine, ice and oj!

Love,

Princess Ghettofabulous

2 comments:

  1. *laughs* I can't believe you don't remember texting me, but honestly, that makes the whole thing freakin' hilarious.

    Can I take a break from reality with you?

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't remember, i mean I kind of maybe might remember thinking about texting you but the actual execution of the text...well i guess i managed to do it lol so what did the text say lol because i deleted it from my phone and never even realized it lol and yes you sure can take a break with me, but I dont think Paul is going to like it lol makes for a pretty useless person lol

    ReplyDelete