Wednesday, April 20, 2011

This is a picture of the guy my mom tried to marry me off to; even though she swears she didn't and wasn't trying to pimp me out lol. My sister agrees with me that my mom all but pimped my ass out lol. OMG it really was a great time and I just really want to do it again lol.

Doing this blog with only a few fingers lol so there might be lots of typos lol. Seriously I'm only using between 5 and 7 fingers lol I cant use any more. lucky for me I know my keyboard lol. The one class I excelled in in high school.

Ok so this wasn't supposed to be a blog just a picture but you know me lol. Anyways this guy is cute but besides being out of state he really was looking for a booty call im thinking lol. And no i didnt exchange any information other than my name age and that i like to dance lol he talked with our whole table and i enjoyed the fact that i was out of the fucking house and no mae to worry about lol. The man attention was nice but I was more excited about the fact I was in my new size 16 pants and I looked hot. Except my hair which as usual was a hot mess lol. So ive lost a shit ton of weight and the double chin thing keeps happening lol i hate it lol oh well, but for those facebook friends the pics are up over there. Here is the man who could have been my hubby lol when i took the pic he said...this is for our christmas card lol so he had a good sense of humor.

Ok now im going to stop because i know im going to pay for this blog tomorrow lol. Heres to Fast Eddies















5 comments:

  1. Yes you are HOT.. the pics on FB prove it!!! lol and OMG and LOL @ your MOM tryin' to pimp you out..hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ty ty..you know you look good when your closest friends all but wulf whistle you lol i cant help but be all in love with myself lol yea its wrong to brag but man ive gone from fat chick to skinny booty call fat chick lol too bad these guys dont get that im still boycotting sex lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, you look hot!!! He looks like he's having a good time! Why is his mouth open?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was the smile he gave me lol i must admit to being jealous of my mom lol they bought her a shot lol and all i got was a picture lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo and ty btw before i forget my manners...im soooo bad about remembering to say thank you..give me a couple months of looking like this and even ill be over myself lol

    ReplyDelete