Saturday, April 2, 2011
Ohhh how I love Friday nights out! Even if it ends up being less than 2 hours out. Ahhh I love Friday night luvin from my friends. Yes I have friends who are a bit more than friends on occasion lol. The best part about those friends is that it doesn't matter to them if I'm 45 lbs heavier or lighter they just love me. But they're guys so let's be honest lol they are really digging on the new look lol. It's been several years since I was this small and I love being this size. Ideally I would like to lose only 15 more pounds because I know that I'm comfortable at that weight and I could maintain that weight. I am not going to make an unatainable goal for myself. Losing weight is hard enough I dont need the added pressure. Hell tonight I was really really really hungry. I went out to the kitchen where there were freshly bought canned goods. You know all that really shitty stuff for you lol and then some yogurt and I finally settled on a can of tuna fish. Im figuring the protein is much better than the sugar in the yogurt and othe shit in the canned stuff. I made up some tuna with all fat free dessing in the right size and then pigged out on a can of tuna lol. Anyways...so this blog is supposed to be about how loved I feel and how greatful I am that my mom relented and let her 35 year old daughter go out lol. Tonight I got a phone call from my friend. He wanted me to come out. Told him the truth I couldn't. Then I get the nicest text and probably the nicest thing my other friend has ever said to me and made me want to go out lol. My mom finally let me go out lol. Man I was up out of my chair like a shot lol. We were sitting there watching a movie when she said no and then all of a sudden said well if your going you better get ready lol. Maaan I was out the door lol. And then the loving began. I love kissing and the two friends i was going to meet are two friends who i kiss lol. i love having boys around that like to kiss especially when you dont have to worry about what the fuck it means lol. I have a hijacked picture of me and one friend lol I was taking a pic of us and when i looked at him just as i took the picture he kissed me lol. Ooo i love to kiss lol. And then on my way out I decided that tonight I would initate a kiss and see what the reaction was. Because all the other kisses had been initated by him. So I kiss him and yay he kisses me back. And it was a couple kisses....i really like kissing him lol. I dont think id like the sex with him though lol but the kissing ill take lol. And this is the text that I got that made me feel so loved and wanting to go meet my friends. Please keep in mind that a guys guy wrote this text lol and he is one of the people in all my Friday night stories lol so ya know we got some history lol anyways I wanted to share and brag and I've accomplished the bragging so now to the sharing of the text. To me it was super sweet , to you eh...you tell me lol : Him: Its Friday and I'm out early but won't be out late(said that before :)) but still feels like I'm missing someone Isn't that just the sweetest thing...or maybe it's just me. But then again he did say it outloud and then gave me a big hug lol i think he has a tiny misplaced heather crush but as long as i can still kiss him without any expectations lol Im gonna enjoy it lol Ok i need to stop babbling. But Im actually typing and it feels good to stretch my fingers lol Thanks for bearing with me as i get it out of my system.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That sounded like something your really needed, glad you got to go out for a bit and have fun... smoochin' and all. That was a very sweet text, it would have me feel all mushy too!
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you blogging again, though I did enjoy the vlogs too.
yes yes.. I am happy to see you back and so happy that you had a good time.. Hugs
ReplyDeleteYou need to share the pic!! *laughs* I'm glad you were able to go out and have some down time. You really deserve it. Glad you got some good kiss time in too. Sometimes just kissing is a lot of fun.
ReplyDelete*hugs*