Thursday, April 14, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pjozgbkildg This vlog is all Michelle (miki)'s fault lol...one of these days im going to have to transcribe all these what a chore. but at least then all ill have to do is listen to myself once...Hmmm wonder if Monica will do it for me roflmao no that wasnt a hint or an ask lol that was just a funny...god i really miss blogging blogging. but at least now you guys can reread my bullshit and see where its supposed to be funny and taken lol i am such a goofball. not only do you get a vlog you get a blog lol. I love you my friends for listening to me ramble and im sorry but im just too damn broke to send yall dramamine for all the moving around i do lol

4 comments:

  1. WHAT??? ARE YOU FOR REAL?? VAMPIRES AREN'T REAL?? HOLY BAT BITE BAT WOMAN!!!
    I have to say, I was almost crushed to hear that bit of news. But then you called my name so many times in your Vlog that I forgot all the bad vamipre news and was sitting here smiling and giggling like a mad woman. You are just to adorable when your doped up and rambling..heheheheh.. ((HUGS)) I mean that in the BEST way.

    I loved what you said about being 35 and NOT lowering your standards, But yes, In life we do have to make more realistic standards. I mean I do hope you get past the teeth part. That could be hard for many, but bottom line is, IF he is a GOOD man TO YOU and For you.. then he is one to think about. But, Like you said, Your not sure where it is headed now so you don't need to over worry about it. Your plate sounds very full so just take your time with him and enjoy what MAY come of it. That is not a bad thing at all.

    I am not real hot on getting Naked either..LOL OH MY GOSH I loved that part..hahahaha Gosh woman you do make me laugh. I will never have sex again if I have to be OK with the naked part.. I mean hell, Isn't that why there are sheets on a bed?? to HIDE?? ahahahhaha...

    I am glad to see that your finger is coming along and sorrry to hear about the gall stone. Please let us know how that goes.

    It sounds like your head is in the right place and ready for Katie. And to be honest hun, if she now thinks your the open COOL Mom.. Best to sit her straight down and tell her like you told us.. Those moments back then were MADE to be special because they were few and far between, if she moves back. Life with you and the family will be just like her life with your sister and her family. NORMAL.. every day Life. Nothing spectacular.. Just life lived day by day...
    anyway..lol I won't drone on here and make a rambling on your comment section, I just wanted to tell you that I got your message and sooooo excited to see your Vlog tonight.. Your just damn CUTE!!! hehehe
    Hugs and much love to you all.. and a VERY Happy Birthday to Miss Mae!!!

    Much love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally got to watch your vlog this morning! Like Michelle said, sit Katie down and let her know right away, since she's coming for a long term stay everyday isn't going to be a party.
    What I find funny about the whole vampire thing. As teenagers, we all had crushes on movie stars and stuff, but we knew fantasy from reality, why has this whole Twilight saga stuff taken a hold of our kids? And it's not just kids, but adults as well. Grown ass women wanting their man to be just like Edward!
    Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't watch videos at work...they've locked us down. I'll try to come back when I get home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Sassy... can't ya just see a grown woman standing over her man screaming SPARKLE DAMMIT SPARKLE !!!

    ReplyDelete