The Heather love continues! I really really am basking in all the attention and have no problem admitting to being an attention whore lol.
So my hand swelled up and that long blog I did wasn't injury friendly. I paid dearly for it lol but I enjoyed it! Thats why this wont be very long lol. But I'm on a bragging streak and I just can't help but be prideful and let my head and heart swell.
So you remember the text that was one thing, the kissing yet another. Today out of the blue when I was driving with my friend she just goes Youre such a good friend Heather. I was shocked lol I was off in my own world thinking something stupid lol. Caught me off guard, but I accepted the compliment and extended the same back to her because she is.
So sharing the love here ya go Dawn(brenda I havnt forgotten you, i just cant form a coherent reply to what your dealing with) here's the hijacked pic...and yes I did enjoy it lol
Ok so for whatever reason blogger wouldnt let me put the picture at the bottom probably i dont know what im doing so yea that last paragraph i even tried to cut it and move it to the top but itwouldnt let melol so yay my 2nd blog that should really be a vlog is as jacked up as my finger lol
Now that's a liplock! Woohoo Heather!
ReplyDeleteGirl, I know there are times there just aren't any words for some of my posts. Some times when a re-read them, all I can do is shake my head.
Isn't it great when other people see the good in you?!?!?!
hugss to ya!
Awwww. Sometimes we just need to tell each other what we think of each other. The GOOD stuff! There's so much negativity out there.
ReplyDeleteOhhh...thanks for the picture!!! It was exactly the way I pictured it in my head when I read your nicely worded description of said kiss.
ReplyDeleteSorry that you are dealing with rough stuff Brenda. While I have no clue what is going on in your life, I'll send up some good thoughts for your situation...hoping it all turns out good.
Ohh my goodness.. what a Kiss!!!
ReplyDelete