Sunday, March 27, 2011

Here's the thing about vlogging. I hate hearing myself and watching myself. Unless of course I'm in one of my picture taking moods. I keep saying that I use this to vent and get it out and that's the truth. I'm one of those people who once it's out I'm usually good. So when I get a comment on a blog I usually have to go back and read what I've written. With vlogging I'm going to have to go back and watch what I said. I've gotten a couple comments on the first vlogs and I really don't remember what I said lol. Now I'm going to be forced to watch them so I can comment. Kathleen Im trying to get to your comment but since it was left on youtube I havn't gotten to it, sorry. I like the process of blogging because I can pound the keys if I want and I can backspace and edit. But once I start talking I don't want to have to delete the whole thing and start over. Or take the chance of saying something that I want to omit for any various reason for wanting to leave a portion out; like they do on contest shows the whole it was edited but didnt effect the outcome. I'm ready to be able to do blogs more often. Right now I'm pushing myself with just this short blog and I can feel the effort in my injured area. While healing I'm just like all other patients and have no patience and want results now. I want to get it done and over so I can get back to work. I need to find a new job but I need to get back to work. Out of the house and out in public because I'm turning into the Mae's dad. I've forgotten how to behave around people lol. I keep apologizing to my friends for not knowing how to not be all waaaaaaa lol. OK so i've pushed my arm far enough time to play pogo where i just use one finger lol

2 comments:

  1. Just type at your own pace. You need to do several little posts over the course of a day or so instead of typing a whole lot all at once. That might be the thing that works for you.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. My problem with vlogs is that I'm NEVER reading blogs in a place where I can watch videos. At work, our Internet use is monitored and streaming video takes a lot of bandwidth and shows up as heavy data use. I don't want to end up on the "worst offenders" list they do so I don't stream here. At home, I'm usually reading while hubby is watching TV, so I can't hear the videos anyway, the TV is so loud. I'd just rather people write!

    And yeah, I post videos on my blog sometimes, so I know that I'm putting people in that same position, but lately I've been trying to make sure I write what is in the video for those who can't watch it.

    ReplyDelete