Tuesday, March 8, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2ee8dE5ZRY Round 2 lol


Yes, i really am this goofy lol. i look like shit, i miss blogging and why the hell does my face look so freaking fat?????? Ive lost so much weight when i asked mom to button my pants lol she commented about how much weight ive lost. so pretty much what i hate about vblogging is how i look and sound and that how goofy i really am comes acrosss lol whew im worn out from this little bit of typing. enjoy

4 comments:

  1. Hey Heather. I hate that your hand is hurt but I must say, I'm liking the Vlog. It's pretty cool to hear what you have to say instead of reading it. Maybe I'll do a Vlog one day.

    Anyway, I really wanted to write this comment & I've been thinking about it all day. I don't have any experience with a child like Mae so I don't want to hand out medicine and/or medical advice.

    What I do want to say is that if you trust her doctor and he is recommending a medicine that you are concerned about, make sure you do any research that you think you need. Ask any question that you can think of. Make the best informed decision you can...and then have no regrets.

    That is the biggest thing that you as a mom, making these kinds of decisions will face. I know first hand. I've made life or death decisions with Taylor. Like I said on my post...my name is on every consent form. I told a doctor it was okay to cut open my child's brain. After her stroke, I suffered a good deal of guilt. However, looking back now, I know I made the best & most informed decision I could have...even if she hadn't pulled through.

    I don't want you to waste time on feeling guilt if things don't go the way you want/hope. You are making these decisions out of love for the Mae. You need to do whatever it takes to find out what you need to know and then go from there.

    No matter how things turn out in the end...your motivation is only to see a happy, healthy Mae. Unfortunately you are having to make decisions that aren't in the realm of "normal" parenting. You will do the right thing...I know that.

    Okay, sorry this turned into a blog on your Vlog. *laughs* This was just something that was nagging at my heart & mind to say to you today because of my experiences. I hope I haven't over-stepped my bounds as your friend...and I truly feel like a friend to you regardless of the distance.

    You have my cell # & you know I'm hear if you ever need to talk.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, please ignore any and all stupid typos as I really know the difference between hear and here. I'm just under the influence of some nice pain meds courtesy of wearing high heels with my dysfunctional knee. I let vanity win tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you have seen in my blogs, Jeffrey's boy was part of a Abilify study. Being he's high functioning autistic, the Abilify was to help with repetitive behaviors. He's a pacer, he paces the floor day and night and usually has something in his hand while pacing. The Abilify did absolutely nothing for him. UNC and Duke researchers were very disappointed with his outcome. He took it for 6 months and he might has well been taking a sugar pill.
    I'm not saying it won't help with Mae, but Abilify is advertised to work along with someone's current antidepressant that is no longer doing the trick. As for using it for kids with repetitive behaviors, it's still being studied. Like Dawn said, be informed, it's your baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful and you just babble on sweetheart!!!

    Big Hugs

    ReplyDelete