Sunday, March 6, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRsAkOOa4kA ok click that it should work if not fuck it i tried lol

2 comments:

  1. It worked just fine! Glad to see you're handling it well. Didn't you know, women/mother's can't be sick or have an injury? Let it be a man and you think the damn world is going to end!!
    Just keep taking care of yourself and enjoy what time you do have off, even though it sucks being one handed!
    hugsss to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first VLOG!!! I haven't even done a VLOG.

    Sorry about your lack of Pogo'ing. While I don't have an addiction to the computer...because I work with them all freakin' day...I can understand your withdrawals.

    Hey to make you laugh, I've have 2 customers that had to bring their computers in this week and because they are so addicted to FB Farmville, they actually gave their login info to friends so they could take care of their farms. Seriously people?

    I hope your hand heals quickly so you can get back to your "normal" life. Yes I used quotes for normal. ;)

    Sending you healing cyber hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete