Okay, so somehow I missed this one that blames me. *laughs*
I think I might have been preoccupied with going on vacation in a tsunami/ring of fire earthquake zone a week after a huge earthquake in the Pacific Ocean.
Honestly, I can totally sympathize. That is exactly how my hand looked after my surgery 11 years ago. I also worked making sandwiches (Subway) but mine was not work related.
Mommy to a beautiful girl. Currently slaving away as your friendly cashier. Fiercly loyal to those that matter. Too trusting, but getting better. Loving all that life has to offer.
You should have gotten a note from your doctor! "See mom, the doctor says I can't even wipe my own ass!!"
ReplyDeleteAt least you are mending, albeit slow..,
Okay, so somehow I missed this one that blames me. *laughs*
ReplyDeleteI think I might have been preoccupied with going on vacation in a tsunami/ring of fire earthquake zone a week after a huge earthquake in the Pacific Ocean.
Honestly, I can totally sympathize. That is exactly how my hand looked after my surgery 11 years ago. I also worked making sandwiches (Subway) but mine was not work related.
*hugs to you*