Friday, March 18, 2011

check me out!!! I'm kinda back to bloagging!! Now I'm one handed and one fingered!! OOO Wait I have use of one hand, a thimb, index finger, and pinkie and i just know got all of them into gear except my middle finger.

OMG you have no idea how much i have missed blogging! I love to type. It's one of my fav things to do! So today is a goooood day!

The PT lady said yup you're good to facebook lol. OOOOO she has no idea how addicted i am to this lol. Plus I no longer need to use qtips for things they werent intended for!!

oh god it feels like forever but its only been a couple weeks.

But the real reason i chose to blog now is cuz helllll yeah! i have a 5 min(probably an hout) break from mae. only took my best begging lol. so mae io off with grandma and grandpa and me and mt flame and blogger are getting down with ou bad selves lol

TGIF

4 comments:

  1. If you send me a text message telling me "under no circumstances go to my blog", you have to know the first chance I can get to a computer will lead me right to your blog. *laughs*

    Of course, the fact that we left on our trip yesterday is the only thing that saved me from commenting yesterday.

    So okay, I can handle you back to typing. I'll live. I can get over the intense disappointment of not seeing your smiling face. *laughs* Seriously though, I'm glad your hand is sort of working.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to read your able to type again. Your humor comes through loud and clear just as in the v-blogs. LOL....Don't think I dare ask what new use you've found for q-tips LOL **smiles**

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh goodness..hahahaha ..
    well.. I should have started here then the whole qtip thing may have been more clear..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just want to say what a great blog you got here!

    cialis

    ReplyDelete