Okay...no more Vlogging if you are going to make me cry. You cried on camera made me cry. I just wanted to reach out and give you a hug. And yeah, I know things will be okay...I was just having a moment but thanks for thinking of me.
I will be more than happy to sing The Gloria with you & Mae at 4:00 on a Thursday. Well, I think it will be 2:00 my time. I'm Catholic and while I haven't been to church in a few years, as a product of Catholic school, the prayers are seared in my brain.
You are doing an awesome job. Remember that meeting your needs in this case is what is the right thing for Mae.
For clarification....cry in a good way. I liked what you talked about. Now thanks to you and Mae i have "you are seated at the right hand of the Father; receive our prayer" stuck in my head. I think it's only that line because we used to attend Folk Mass all the time and that line was the line my brother use to sing really loud.
Okay, so this is weird...I'm typing this message while I'm talking to you on the phone.
oh my goodness.. I have never wanted to give someone a hug as much as I do you right now!!! You are a beautiful woman, a Beautiful mom and a beautiful grand!!!
Mommy to a beautiful girl. Currently slaving away as your friendly cashier. Fiercly loyal to those that matter. Too trusting, but getting better. Loving all that life has to offer.
Okay...no more Vlogging if you are going to make me cry. You cried on camera made me cry. I just wanted to reach out and give you a hug. And yeah, I know things will be okay...I was just having a moment but thanks for thinking of me.
ReplyDeleteI will be more than happy to sing The Gloria with you & Mae at 4:00 on a Thursday. Well, I think it will be 2:00 my time. I'm Catholic and while I haven't been to church in a few years, as a product of Catholic school, the prayers are seared in my brain.
You are doing an awesome job. Remember that meeting your needs in this case is what is the right thing for Mae.
For clarification....cry in a good way. I liked what you talked about. Now thanks to you and Mae i have "you are seated at the right hand of the Father; receive our prayer" stuck in my head. I think it's only that line because we used to attend Folk Mass all the time and that line was the line my brother use to sing really loud.
ReplyDeleteOkay, so this is weird...I'm typing this message while I'm talking to you on the phone.
oh my goodness.. I have never wanted to give someone a hug as much as I do you right now!!! You are a beautiful woman, a Beautiful mom and a beautiful grand!!!
ReplyDelete