Wow...you were a busy beaver today. Okay, I just have to ask...where did you come out with the name Ryder? I think it's fabulous. I love unique names. Okay, so 2 of my 3 girls have somewhat different names. When I named my firstborn Courtney, there weren't a lot of them around...it was 29 years ago. (Yes, I have a daughter that is almost 30...I'm that freakin' old.) Of course, 21 years ago, there weren't many girls named Taylor. I somehow missed the boat with my middle daughter...Brandy.
Now that I'm back from vacation, I'll be able to comment sooner. I will post my own "vlog". Of course, you wont' see my face...just The Bossman and I having fun in the van while hunting for a lighthouse.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... she is a DOLL!!! Tell her she did a WONDERFUL job with the prayer!! You seem so very very happy hun.. and @ Dawn up there. I love the name Brandy.. I have always loved that name since the Song Brandy by looking glass..hehehe
Mommy to a beautiful girl. Currently slaving away as your friendly cashier. Fiercly loyal to those that matter. Too trusting, but getting better. Loving all that life has to offer.
Wow...you were a busy beaver today. Okay, I just have to ask...where did you come out with the name Ryder? I think it's fabulous. I love unique names. Okay, so 2 of my 3 girls have somewhat different names. When I named my firstborn Courtney, there weren't a lot of them around...it was 29 years ago. (Yes, I have a daughter that is almost 30...I'm that freakin' old.) Of course, 21 years ago, there weren't many girls named Taylor. I somehow missed the boat with my middle daughter...Brandy.
ReplyDeleteNow that I'm back from vacation, I'll be able to comment sooner. I will post my own "vlog". Of course, you wont' see my face...just The Bossman and I having fun in the van while hunting for a lighthouse.
You and Mae look so cute together.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... she is a DOLL!!!
ReplyDeleteTell her she did a WONDERFUL job with the prayer!!
You seem so very very happy hun..
and @ Dawn up there. I love the name Brandy.. I have always loved that name since the Song Brandy by looking glass..hehehe
Hugs