I will keep my fingers crossed for an Iowa school for Katie for you. Thanks so much for the prayers. I always need those.
As for the Qtip thing, I don't know about it, so I think you need to tell me first. I'm nosey that way and now I feel I need to know. *laughs*
Maybe I should just start calling you CinderHeather. You know you can always just give "whoever" the finger when you are asked to do something. It is sticking up there you know. *winks*
Thanks for the comment on my pictures too. Yes, Brandy cut his hair before our vacation. It looks better shorter.
I am sooooooooooo tickled for you having this time with Katie, OMGoodness when you speak of her you just glow. That is so wonderful.
and now I am curious about the qtip..hahahahaa
The pictures of you all are gorgeous!! a lovely mom and some beautiful girls. And I have to say I am so happy that she knows you want her to know those who were in her life when she was younger.
Mommy to a beautiful girl. Currently slaving away as your friendly cashier. Fiercly loyal to those that matter. Too trusting, but getting better. Loving all that life has to offer.
I will keep my fingers crossed for an Iowa school for Katie for you. Thanks so much for the prayers. I always need those.
ReplyDeleteAs for the Qtip thing, I don't know about it, so I think you need to tell me first. I'm nosey that way and now I feel I need to know. *laughs*
Maybe I should just start calling you CinderHeather. You know you can always just give "whoever" the finger when you are asked to do something. It is sticking up there you know. *winks*
Thanks for the comment on my pictures too. Yes, Brandy cut his hair before our vacation. It looks better shorter.
*hugs*
I am sooooooooooo tickled for you having this time with Katie, OMGoodness when you speak of her you just glow. That is so wonderful.
ReplyDeleteand now I am curious about the qtip..hahahahaa
The pictures of you all are gorgeous!! a lovely mom and some beautiful girls. And I have to say I am so happy that she knows you want her to know those who were in her life when she was younger.
hugs