Why yes, I was in my rocking chair enjoying my coffee and cigarette this morning! At 7am it was 66 degree's!! We hit 84 yesterday, 74 today and 62 tomorrow! It's a roller coaster. Glad to see you're more hand functional, the pain will go away the more you use your hand. As for your vlogs, I have to be very careful with them, so he can't see I use blogger. I've learned mornings are good, he's still in bed.
Okay, so #1 - I had to wait until I got home to watch the videos. WiFi in the hotel was too freakin' slow. (Yes, I'm spoiled by my superfastspeed internet at home.) #2 - I only got 1:06 into your video before I started laughing at the "perpetual finger" you are giving everyone who sees you. *hahaha*. #3 - Sorry you are in pain. I'm going to go finish watching the video. I'll come back if I need to comment some more.
LOL LOL Your VERY alert early in the morning aren't you?? heheh ohhhhh and I soooooo see where Mae gets her expressive face from. I have seen pictures of you yes, but when you Vlog, you have such an expressive face..hehehe Love it!! Continue to take care.. Hugs
Mommy to a beautiful girl. Currently slaving away as your friendly cashier. Fiercly loyal to those that matter. Too trusting, but getting better. Loving all that life has to offer.
Why yes, I was in my rocking chair enjoying my coffee and cigarette this morning! At 7am it was 66 degree's!! We hit 84 yesterday, 74 today and 62 tomorrow! It's a roller coaster.
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you're more hand functional, the pain will go away the more you use your hand.
As for your vlogs, I have to be very careful with them, so he can't see I use blogger. I've learned mornings are good, he's still in bed.
Okay, so #1 - I had to wait until I got home to watch the videos. WiFi in the hotel was too freakin' slow. (Yes, I'm spoiled by my superfastspeed internet at home.) #2 - I only got 1:06 into your video before I started laughing at the "perpetual finger" you are giving everyone who sees you. *hahaha*. #3 - Sorry you are in pain. I'm going to go finish watching the video. I'll come back if I need to comment some more.
ReplyDelete*hugs*
LOL LOL Your VERY alert early in the morning aren't you?? heheh
ReplyDeleteohhhhh and I soooooo see where Mae gets her expressive face from. I have seen pictures of you yes, but when you Vlog, you have such an expressive face..hehehe Love it!!
Continue to take care..
Hugs